Monday, April 26, 2010

Wouldn't You Agree?

I don't know about you, but I'm amazed at the progression of GusColors' art. For the past couple of years, I've had the opportunity to work closely with Gus, and I'm continually amazed at how his mind works, and how he translates all that brain activity into a masterpiece.

While enjoying the rhythmic sounds of the rainstorm outside and my breakfast, I was admiring the latest project by GusColors. I found myself lost in the story he is trying to tell and asked myself "What happens next?" His works are exciting stories on canvas; they are tales of love, heartbreak, struggle, freedom, dreams and curiosity. His characters form a life of their own and come to life in an unexpected way. To tell you the truth, I don't have the words to describe the sensation, but if you're an art lover, it's one you may understand.

Wouldn't you agree?

--
Char




No comments:

Post a Comment